Andrew Lloyd Webber Net Worth
Calculate Andrew Lloyd Webber Net Worth as Composer
Andrew Lloyd Webber, the English writer of musical theater, has an expected net worth of $1.2 billion. He is born in Kensington, London, earned his net worth through the composition of 13 musicals, an arrangement of varieties, two or three film scores and a Latin Requiem Mass. Webber is seen as a master of musical theater. Of British plunge, Webber joined Magdalen College before stopping to join The Royal College of Music where he sought after his desire in musical theater.
Webber also got various honors for his work including a Golden Globe, a Academy Award, 4 Grammy Awards, 7 Tony Awards, and 5 Olivier Awards among others. Notwithstanding this, in 1992 Webber got a Knighthood from Queen Elizabeth II and also being made a life companion of Sydmonton.
- Mariah Carey Net Worth Could Hit a Billion
- Celine Dion Net Worth 2016 and 2017
- Sir Elton John Net Worth, Earnings, philanthropy and The Civil Partnership
Andrew Lloyd Webber Business Career
- Really Useful Theater Group: It is a musical theater claimed by Andrew Lloyd. The theater is one of the biggest in England. It gives services like shooting, concert and theater art. It company has possessed the capacity to deal with his classical music which came about to his accomplishment in big movies like Jesus Christ Superstar, Evita and Cats. Because of his classic composition he made a net worth of over £870,000.
- Arts Educational Schools London: He is the chief and president of Arts Educational Schools London. The school gives preparing to individuals intrigued by singing and acting. He profits as the founder of the school. Andrew Lloyd Webber net worth is $880 million.