Steven Spielberg Net Worth
Steven Spielberg Net Worth And Assets
Steven Spielberg estimated net worth is $3.7 billion and gains between $100 million and $150 million every year. Steven Spielberg keeps on making movies frequently returning to his past works.
His 2015 version of the Jurassic World earned $1.7 billion to end up the second-highest earning movie of the year behind George Lucas’s movie “Star Wars”. Spielberg’s net worth of $3.7 billion makes him the third wealthiest movie producer in the world after Arnon Milchan and George Lucas.
- A 12-acre of land home called as Quelle Farm and it is his family’s summer retreat. The ranch was built 1740 and blends classic New England architecture of New York with elegant French theme.
- A lavish chateau in Malibu, where the celebrities are frequently spotted on vacation. David Beckham, who is now a proprietor of £11million chateau 30 miles away in Beverly Hills has moved alongside the family to this manor on rent for $150,000 a month.
- In 1985, Spielberg obtained the Pacific Palisades peak home from a singer Bobby Vinton.
- He owns $20 million Luxury homes in California, one of most the costly house in Hollywood.
- Steven Spielberg owns a loft in a prestigious condo building The Sam Remo in New York. He combined two Park facing units on the 13th floor of the tower. Recently the cost extended from at least $3 million to a high of $24 million.
- $200 million purchased the Oceanco Seven Seas super-yacht.